Oh my….. OHHHH my. Sounds BEAUTIFUL!
Satisfaction without turning the oven on? Yes, PLEASE. Summer in the city means me loving a no-bake dessert option! Chocolate cups are perfect for a few reasons. Number 1… They are SO beyond easy. Number 2… You can customize and fill them with countless things. And number 3… They look GREAT! You’ll definitely impress your guests with this simple guilt-free treat.
- 8 oz. organic dark chocolate (over 85% or Enjoy Life’s Chocolate Chips)
- 2-3 cups fruit of choice (or more)
- Optional: coconut milk mousse/whipped cream
Note: If you are just making for yourself, you can melt 1 cup of chocolate and you’ll make just a few cups
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave (or over the stove)
- Spoon in one heaping spoonful of chocolate in the center of your silicone cupcake liner
- Using your paint brush, brush the…
View original post 75 more words