I suck at this. I’ve been completely incapable of posting daily to have something to vent about, if something comes up, or if I actually have work to do. Its the last thing that comes to my mind when I get back to the site.
But. I’ve got a few days I would still like to cover and continue going.
Day 14: Provide Pictures of 5 Celebrity Crushes
Its not at all surprising to those that know me. But. I love this one because the first celeb to come to mind was….
1. Alyssa Milano
2. Antonio Sabato Jr.
3. Ryan Reynolds
4. Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Paul Walker
And here’s a few more, in case the photos I chose weren’t awesome enough.
Day 15: List 10 People, dead or alive, that you’d invite to dinner and why….. I’m gonna be more silly than dig deep with my choices. 😛
- John Lennon. Before Yoko. I don’t really have a great explanation this second. He was simply awesome. All about peace, being kind, love, having fun, all that I know about him has led me to always question how it’d have turned out had he lived. He was just silly and fantastic.
- Alyssa Milano. So I could meet her. Just to interact and see who she is as a person. Not as a celebrity.
- Becomingthebestme. A blogger. Whom I follow and enjoy reading her progress, she seems super bubbly and filled with positivity, support and love. I’d love to meet this woman and see her in action. She’s just awesome, what can I say?
- Matthew Broderick. Ferris, oh Ferris, I love you. Even now, somehow you still hold your baby face at an older age. I would’ve wanted to meet him at age 22. That quirky smile of his is where I got mine from. 😀
- Nanalew. Shawna. She’s on youtube and I fell in love with 99 Luft Balloons after seeing and posting SAIL onto my Facebook. She makes music videos with whomever, to whatever, doing anything she wants. Because she’s super creative, and super silly, and very similar to me.
- Emily Hartridge. A youtube video Blogger. You should check out her show 10 reasons why. I can’t get enough of it. She’s really tall, pretty, and her videos are extremely silly, I’d love to hear that accent at the dinner table.
- Dane Cook. The dude is hilarious, fucking hilarious. And he’s a pretty great actor. He seems like he’d bring a lot to the table. Lol
- Tom DeLonge. Angels and Airwaves got me through high school, I could never be more grateful. And the dude is adorable.
- Alexander Skarsgard. aka. Eric Northman from True Blood. I need to hear this man speak, goosebumps rising everywhere. So deep, so profound, so fucking sexy. At one point I had a ringtone of a scene of his in True Blood. “You’re going to invite me in, so I can protect you or have passionate primal sex with you. “
- Poppy Maye. Aka, my best friend Ana. She’s the most amazing person I know, she truly cares about me, and she’s working on her own personal issues which is more than I can say for others in my life. She has been there for me through so much over the years, I could never have a fancy dinner party and not have her there. That’d be simply bonkers. (I’ve clearly been watching too many episodes of 10 reasons why, I just love Emily Hart)
Can’t I just have a table of hot guys? But this awkward combination sounds extremely entertaining. 🙂 And I’d actually like to have dinner with all of them on any given night. This list took much longer than I thought it’d take. I just couldn’t get serious about it. Just kept thinking of the silly faces I wanted to meet, and the amazing men I’d… Yea that doesn’t really matter.
Day 16: If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on Earth?
I should have answered this question yesterday. But, I couldn’t shake the way I was feeling the whole day.
Yesterday I was having one of my bad days, one of those days I feel my whole world caving around me. I’m not sure why its so intense every time I get a trigger, why I have to end up thinking “I’d rather be dead than feel this way” before I can snap myself out of it. I’m glad I’m able to do just that, that I’ve never given up on my life since I first got depressed.
I thought that being in a different spot would change my answer. I thought since today has been better my answer would be more awesome, or spunky or selfish in doing crazy acts or something.
If the world were to end tomorrow, I’d make sure I was with my best friend when it happened. I’d take the time to drive, fly, take a train, anything. I’d make sure I got to her. I’d make sure I had a few more hugs, a few more giggles, a few more smiles before this world were to end. I greatly miss my best friend, on any given day.
Day 17: Write about the worst injury you’ve ever had.
I’ve always had a thing for driving anything, I loved moving, and I loved moving fast. Whether its a car, a Quad, or a jet ski I loved driving it. Well. Before learning to drive I got to try out my cousin Davids quads at the sand dunes in Utah. My sister and I went out with him to the dunes, and since neither of us could drive manual anything we had to share the automatic. Which was fine. But. We both managed to flip that quad on that same trip. I mean, its one thing to be so sore you can’t lift your arms the next few days, but when you flip it and it lands on you…. Thats kinda bad.
My worst injury involved no broken bones, no scrapes, and no blood somehow. It flipped and landed on my entire body but mostly on my head. I’m pretty fucking thankful I wore that helmet now, it cracked from flipping over me.
I was going pretty fast, and thought I could continue, and I saw a hill coming so I slowed, but not enough, and suddenly I’m staring down a 10 ft straight drop almost, with some hill to it but barely. I had no choice but to go down it, but I decided to be stupid and turn halfway because there was fat bush or something I was about to dive into. It flipped up, I flew off, it flipped down on top of me in a split second. Then I was struggling to get it the fuck off me in a panic, and ripped my helmet off and stood up bawling. I couldn’t lift it, I couldn’t see anyone, I couldn’t hear anything around me, I couldn’t be sure if I was hurt or anything, I felt nothing. I saw no blood. I was still terrified.
A couple came by a few minutes later to me crying hysterically and screaming about how I can’t get it to flip over that I’m just too weak and its too heavy. I was simply a mess. They flipped it over and sat me down and asked how I was, if I was gonna be okay, If help was on the way, If help was near. I wiped my tears, said I was fine, thanked them, started the quad and off I went. Only to stop a short distance further up to cry more and decide if I could ride back or not. I had no choice really. I had to. So I did, and explained jokingly all that had happened to my sister and cousin. It was nothing, just probably some minor bruises or something.
After he gave too much gas and crashed into the back window of his RAM 1500, of course. We got home after vaccuming the glass out, and I started walking funny, I was kinda sore. So I went to the bathroom and changed into shorts to be shocked to find a bruise the size of a 20 oz water bottle on my inner thigh. and a whole bunch of light to heavy bruises everywhere else pretty much, the quad was huge and heavy, I’m not sure I would’ve been so lucky if I hadn’t landed in such soft dirt.
The rest of the time I was visiting them I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t lift my arms, or lift my legs, I couldn’t touch my legs together, I couldn’t have anyone sit too close. I was like a vegetable on the couch and had my cousin’s daughter in law and my little brother get me everything I needed that week. I even sat on each of the steps to get up and down the stairs each night. Just made it easier to not use my muscles or anything as much.
I had that bruise for about 3 months, slowly but surely getting lighter, looked SO foul on many days, looked yellowish green or brown and purple. Bruises are hideous….. Bleh. I bruise way too easily for this.